- As a metabolic restorative after infectious processes and nutritional deficiency.
- Anti-stress. States of debility due to malnutrition, convalescent states, avitaminosis, infectious diseases
that alter the absorption of nutrients at intestinal level or produce loss of appetite.
- Growth and high production phases (gestation, lactation, laying), general stimulant of production.
Dosage and Administration :
0.25 – 1 ml/liter of drinking water
Each 1 L contains :
- Vitamin A (10,000,000 IU) 5.5 g
- Vitamin D3 (2,000,000 IU) 0.05 g
- Vitamin E (4,000 IU) 4 g
- Vitamin B1 0.4 g
- Vitamin B2 0.3 g
- Vitamin B6 0.3 g
- Vitamin B12 0.002 g
- Vitamin C 5.5 g
- D-Panthenol 1 g
- Niasinamida 2 g
- Kolin Klorida 5 g
- L-Lisin 20 g
- DL-Metionin 10 g
- L-Treonin 10 g
- L-Triptofan 2 g
- Vegetal hyrolyzed protein 80 g