Control and stimulation of reproduction in cattle and pigs. Treatment of fertility dysfunctions or disorders related to the ovaries in cattle and horses.
Cattle (cows, heifers):
- Induction of ovulation in case of late ovulation due to LH deficiency.
- Induction / synchronization of ovulation within the framework of programmed insemination protocols.
- Stimulation of the ovaries during the puerperal period from day 12 after delivery.
- Ovarian cysts (due to LH deficiency).
Pigs (sows, gilts):
- Induction / synchronization of ovulation within the framework of programmed insemination protocols and parturition synchronization.
- Acyclia and anoestrum due to LH deficiency.
Each mL contains :
Gonadorelin [6-D-Phe] 0.05 mg
(equivalent to 0.0524 mg of gonadorelin acetate [6-D -Phe])
There are no reviews yet.